Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Some cousins from American Samoa are here visiting. I love this family and even though we've only met twice (3x for Colt) I feel like I really know them. This is all thanks to the very funny blog they have going on. It's hard to keep in touch with such a big time gap. I'm thankful for the internet to make it possible.

This Saturday we had a big park/river day. It was awesome. We got to see lots of cousins we haven't seen in a while. The kids played in the river. The adults played with the kids. There was talking and laughing and too much food. All around good times! My best reflective moment was just now when I was going through pictures to post. We had all the kids lined up in various form trying to get that one good picture. My camera didn't come up with one. I have my fingers crossed for Keva's. She's the far superior photographer.

In the meantime, here's what I did capture.


And a Grace before and after.

No comments: