Friday, June 20, 2008

Bodily Functions

Never in my life before parenthood did I expect to be so involved and amused by someone else's body functions. But I couldn't help but laugh so hard I cried just now. David and I rented a movie and were happily watching it and eating a light dinner of bread and cheese, while Liam watched his own movie on the portable DVD player. Well, something happened in our movie that made us laugh and pause movie to laugh about more. Liam came over to David and was laughing along then busts out with, "I'm pooping." And David asked, "You're pooping?" And Liam says, "Yes, and I would like some cheese." And he takes a piece of cheese off David's plate. Yup. That's exactly what just happened. Now, I fully understand why people blog. Who wouldn't want to hear that story!

1 comment:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

We're in the midst of potty training too. It's been equal parts hilarious and horrifying.