Friday, January 15, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Some of you remember when Grace decided to climb out of her crib a few weeks ago. I was horrified. I was not ready for her to not be in a crib anymore. But apparently she was finished. Anyone that's known Grace knows she only does things on her own terms. So I shouldn't have been that surprised. Luckily her crib converts into a toddler bed. We made the switch and added the little toddler rails. But we left her bedding as crib bedding. And meanwhile, I've been on the great search for the perfect Grace toddler bedding. It might not be perfect. I'm pretty sure I'd never find perfect. But I did find a great price. And Grace is just in love with her Big Girl bed. And how it has covers and a pillow just like Bubba's bed.





2 comments:

Anne said...

Yay Gracie! We totally need to do that for Izzy soon. She's starting to hoist a leg up over the top of her crib...scary!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

She looks super cozy in her big girl bed :) And adorable as usual!