If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Snow Day!
Like a lot of the country we had snow on Friday. Liam was very excited when he saw out the window the first flakes fall. I couldn't help him into cold weather gear fast enough. Grace had just woken from her nap and wasn't really interested in getting bundled up, despite the promise of snow. And by the time she was following Liam outside, she wasn't really impressed by the whole affair. In fact, it was cold. And she was still recovering from just waking up from nap. Liam on the other hand thought it was as wonderful as it appeared on TV. And didn't seem the least bit disappointed that none of it really stuck. But it's early in the winter still and maybe, just maybe, it'll snow again. Although it's highly unlikely for this part of the country.
1 comment:
Aawww...Gracie has the same coat as my girls! Great minds...great minds.
Meanwhile, your new puppy is awful cute. I wish I had me one of those...Dave...you dropped the ball...big time!
Post a Comment