But the mild confusion about where Annie, Leo, Quincy and June were was quickly forgotten in the awe of Cinderella, Woody and Buzz, and Tigger. The kids just loved it! We were front row center and the only way it possibly have gotten better is if we would have actually let them both get up on stage like they wanted.










Here is a bit of video. The microphone on the camera is dying, but if you have the volume turned all the way up, you might be able to hear Tigger singing a song about bouncing. And perhaps I should mention that David didn't realize that the video image on the camera doesn't turn like still images do. So into the video he flips the camera to get a better angle on Liam. I suggest just tilting your head as I didn't bother to take the time to edit the video.
2 comments:
Super cute. I really want to do that with my girls too, but Eva doesn't have the best track record with stage performances. We went to see her cousin in her ballet recital over the summer and Eva hid her face the whole time. Izzy loved it...naturally.
How cute are the kids with their Mickey gear waiting for the show to start?! Adorable. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment