Thank you Anne for my award! I feel so special! But to actually claim my award I have to follow the rules. (RULES?!) Yes, rules. Rule #1: I need to answer the following questions:Where is your cell phone? in my purse, I think...
Your hair? in need of a good stylist
Your mother? doesn't seem nearly so crazy now that I have my own kids
Your father? makes a great Papaw
Your favorite food? Chinese food! Yum fried rice!
Your dream last night? I don't remember it. I was woken at 5:45 by the neighbor's dumb dog.
Your favorite drink? I don't think I have a favorite. I go for Diet Dr Pepper first. I think it is out of habit.
Your dream/goal? to be debt free
What room are you in? the living room
Your hobby? Who has time for hobbies? I used to do all kinds of crafty things.
Your Fear? Getting into a car accident with my kids in the car
Where do you want to be in 6 years? closer to friends
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren’t? patient
Muffins? Yes, please!
Wish list item? Plants for my flower bed, right now it's just a mud pit.
Where did you grow up? Texas
Last thing you did? bring the kids home from having dinner with Dave
What are you wearing? Jeans and my new Texas Tech shirt
Your TV? Constantly on children's programming. I'm that mom.
Your pets? She's getting older every day.
Friends? I miss them.
Your life? Slow
Your mood? Worn
Missing someone? Yes
Vehicle? Honda CRV
Your favorite store? Best Buy
Your favorite color? hot pink
When was the last time you laughed? Oh it's a comedy show around here.
Last time you cried? Tuesday...the Biggest Loser was on
Your best friend? My husband.
One place that I go to over and over? Home
Favorite place to eat? PF Changs with friends
Rule #2: Pass the award along to 6 blogs:
1. Keva over at My Boys
2. Becky over at Cheese My Head
3. Jules over at The Prairie Triplets
4. Steph over at The Adventures of Nick and Steph
5. Tiffany over at The Cookie Blog
6. Laurie over at A Look at Our Lives
2. Becky over at Cheese My Head
3. Jules over at The Prairie Triplets
4. Steph over at The Adventures of Nick and Steph
5. Tiffany over at The Cookie Blog
6. Laurie over at A Look at Our Lives
And I'm finished! Whew!
1 comment:
YAY! I hope you live closer to friends in 6 years too...although, sooner would be better.
Post a Comment