Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ribbit!

We have had a lot of rain. Actually, I don't know if it's a lot of rain for the region, but for us desert dwellers it's been a lot. And it's brought out tons of tiny little frogs. This past weekend we were busy going through all the stuff in the garage. It has a bunch of boxes that ended up out there as part of the overflow from the house. I don't know where all that stuff is going to go, but that's not what we are talking about here. Liam was highly fascinated by the little frogs. And felt they needed to be relocated from the drive way to what Dave and I have dubbed the 'receiving pond'. It's the flower bed by our front door that currently just collects all the rain water from the roof. Hopefully soon we'll have gutters, in the meantime all the collected little frogs will have a new home.





No comments: