Saturday, May 9, 2009

Alexandria Zoo

For Earth Day the Alexandria Zoo has a big shin-dig every year. We were torn about going knowing there would be a crowd. But the big question was how big of a crowd. Like Magic Kingdom at Christmas kinda crowd? Come to find out it wasn't bad at all. The little zoo's parking lot was packed, but we showed up at just the right time and only circled the lot once and found a spot. Some people circled for 20 minutes we heard someone say. And inside the little zoo wasn't so little. It's not the Dallas Zoo, but there is a train. And it turned out to be the perfect day. As a side note, if you have a toddler and a baby, I highly recommend the sit and stand style strollers.












3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, look at Gracie's big girl hair! I miss you guys so much. I think you need to plan a trip out here at the end of July!

ramerk said...

Man, Katie, I have not been keeping up and Liam is like GIANT! He is not a toddler at all any more! Teach me to get behind. They're adorable.
-kate/minkar

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Wow. Is Gracie just a carbon copy of you, or what?! That profile pic of her in the stroller was like a mini-Katie.