Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School

All summer David and I have talked about starting Liam in a Kid's Day Out program. But there has been a job opportunity looming and the possibility that we might move, so we've been putting it off. Well, last week, Liam's cousin Tristan started at the school that, according to word on the street, is the place to go. And despite being a week into the 'school year', they still had a spot available. So Liam had his first day of school today! Everyone's asked me if I cried, and the answer is no. Liam is always so happy to go play with other kids, it's hard not to be happy too. It might have all been different if he had cried at drop off. I have a feeling if he does any crying, it'll be when we go to pick him up.

Getting ready


On his way


Mrs. Tana's Class


Not looking back

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of his Mother. You never looked back either.

Tutu