Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went to visit my grandma. It's the first time we've seen her since her visit to Hawaii last July/August. It was also the first time she got to see Grace. How I managed to leave without taking a picture of her with my kids, I'll never figure out. But luckily my dad was there, and I'm pretty sure he managed what I didn't. So when his pictures arrive I'll add a few more to this post.

Liam got to take his place on the man couch.


Grace really enjoyed playing with Papaw.


She also played with her Tutu.


Liam is a "triplet" on both sides of the family. He is in the middle of a nephew and a niece of mine from David's family. They are each 3 months a part. He is a triple on my side of the family with my cousins. Liam is the oldest then they are all 2 weeks apart. Here is the best picture I could get of all of them.


I also got a good one of Eryn. She knows what to do for a camera.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Awww...Tutu and Papaw...I miss them.