Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring in February

We had a lovely day today. The weather was in the 60s with bright warm sunshine. Even my video playing guy couldn't pass it up.


photo credit: Katie
Originally I had gone outside to practice my photography. I haven't had a good chance since starting Ashely Ann's class. It's been rather cold and gloomy. And I've been a little busy. The big kids were busy playing and Emma was taking her big nap. So I grabbed the baby monitor and the camera and thought I'd practice on the dogs. I didn't make it out the door before the kids figured out I was up to something and had to join me.

photo credit: Katie
photo credit: Katie
photo credit: Katie

The kids love driving around in Liam's jeep. Grace has finally gotten to where she can drive it. And Liam not only lets her, he encourages it. There was a time I thought she'd never be big enough...

photo credit: Katie
photo  credit: Katie
The dogs love it outside just about any time of the year. But they love it more when everyone else comes out to play with them. They get excited when the kids bring out the jeep. Some day those dogs think they'll get take it down, starting at the wheels.

photo credit: Katie
photo credit: Katie

1 comment:

grandma3 said...

Grace is beautiful! And Liam looks like he is all boy!