
Friday, April 9, 2010
Wii Had Fun (it's bad but I had to do it)
My family came to visit for Easter Weekend. It was a huge event with two birthdays, a Resurrection, and a bunny to consider. Friday night after everyone arrived, we grilled. Well, David grilled. And I finished baking a cheesecake and a buttermilk pie. My mom's birthday was on Saturday. It was a great day. She took us shopping and bought the kids and I some clothes. Woo! Thanks Mom. Happy Birthday! And we we out to eat where Reese bought and devoured 4lbs of crawfish. Apparently that's how much you order per person. Liam was thoroughly grossed out and started rethinking his wish to sit next to Uncle Reesey at the dinner table. Then we went back to the house where we played Wii until we couldn't stand it anymore. I highly recommend it for good family fun. Only four people can play at a time, but sometimes it's better not to be involved in cutthroat games like Super Mario Bros.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment