Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Header

My friend Becky, from Cheese My Head, has made me the cutest new header for the blog. She said she had these little felt owls she didn't know what to do with, so she's giving them to me. Aren't they just great?!

Becky has been one of those friends that I've known forever, not like birth forever, but like grade school forever. 3rd Grade, 4th Grade or 5th Grade or somewhere in there when we bought our first training bras and started to notice boys. God had always found a way to slip her back into my life whenever we've spent too much time not talking to each other. It's kinda funny really how we bump into each other again. Although lately, with living states apart, it's all been virtual meetings. But maybe we'll end up in Texas at the same time and can actually introduce our children to each other.

Thank you, Becky, for my little owls!

2 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

you're so welcome! I'm glad you wanted to use them :)

Anne said...

The Header is adorable! I love it!