Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Time!

It's humid here in Louisiana. And hot. We've done humid and cool (aka Monterey, CA), we've done humid and warm (aka Hawaii), now we are discovering humid and hot. I have to say, the first two are much more comfortable. The current temperatures are really defining when it is appropriate to play outside and when it isn't. It has also taught us, exactly how sweaty little boys are. You've seen in the past pictures of Liam with moppy wet hair due to his little-boyness. But I've finally given in and gotten his haircut. The first time I just trimmed it a little bit. I hoped it would be short enough. But it wasn't so two weeks later, we took him back to the hair place and now he has the very typical little boy haircut. He wears it well, but I'm already for fall when I can let it grow out again.

Before




After - Complete with bedhead random spiky-ness.
(notice the completed playset in the background)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh...I just love his little mop head. But his little boy head is awfully cute too!

I really hope you guys are able to come out! We're really missin' you guys.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Hot AND humid?! Nope. I couldn't handle that.

btw...that is one awesome playhouse! Add some mist sprayers and you'll be all set!